The law library study rooms are available for group study.
- TWO HOURS PER DAY PER PERSON LIMIT. To make a reservation, you may select up to four 30-minute blocks (two hours) at once on the grid.
- To select fewer than two hours, select your desired start time and use the dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen to choose your ending time.
- You must use a valid Seattle University email address to complete your reservation, or the reservation may be canceled.
- Rooms not occupied within ten minutes of reserved time may be re-assigned.
Group Study Rooms and Zoom Ready Rooms at the Lemieux Library are available to law students.
- For more information, check out their study space guide: https://libguides.seattleu.edu/studyspace
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding