Note: A Daily maximum of 2 hours can be booked.
The law library study rooms are for individual LAW STUDENTS only.
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19, study rooms are currently limited to one user at a time.
- TWO HOURS PER DAY PER PERSON LIMIT. To make a reservation, you may select up to four 30-minute blocks (two hours) at once on the grid.
- You must use a valid Seattle University email address to complete your reservation, or the reservation may be canceled.
- Your Booking Name will immediately appear in the list of Confirmed Bookings directly beneath the reservation calendar.
- Rooms not occupied within ten minutes of reserved time may be re-assigned.