The law library study rooms are for LAW STUDENT discussion groups only.
- TWO HOURS PER DAY PER GROUP LIMIT. To make a reservation, you may select up to four 30-minute blocks (two hours) at once on the grid.
- You must use a valid Seattle University email address to complete your reservation, or the reservation may be canceled.
- Your Group Name will immediately appear in the list of Confirmed Bookings directly beneath the reservation calendar.
- Rooms not occupied within ten minutes of reserved time may be re-assigned.
- Groups are limited to reserving study rooms for one continuous 2-hour block per day.